Providence - JonDeckerPhoto
Powered by SmugMug Log In

St. John’s (King’s) Church
King’s church was founded in 1723, however, the present edifice was erected in 1809. The church was designed by John Holden Greene and was dedicated in 1811. During the American Revolution the name was changed to St. John’s, and in 1929 it became the Cathedral of St. John.

CaptureCreativeJonPhotographyProvidenceRIRhodearchitecturecitydeckerhistoricislandpossible20131023173231